Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chain Writing: You Were Always There For Me

   It was a dark stormy night when she came to my house. It was pouring rain with lightning thundering. I was reading a book on my fluffy couch infront of the fire. Then I heard a soft knock on the door. Almost as if it was just a trick of wind passing by. I opened the door, but there was nothing. I tried to close the door, but as soon as I turned back, I heard soft, but sad meow. I realized that it was a black cat with shining blue eyes like sapphire. I felt pity for her and took care of her. She was the light of my life. I wasnt lonley anymore. Her favorite food was milk like every other cats liked. After I would come home, I always made the milk warm and served it to the cat. I never had a friend in my life. I was lonely everyday, and I never shared my secret with anyone else either. However when I was with this cat, I could be relieved. I would think and share my secret with her. I felt like it was going to stay with me forever, but my father failed in buisness and got really poor and had to leave you in my old home. I can't remember that feeing. It was very dark and rainy night, and when you were sleeping, I touched your fur one more time and left you alone in the house. I cried all night. and I really want to see you now. 
   Months later we move to a smaller house. Then yesteray, one really important event happened. After I came home after school, I saw a really same cat infront of the door. I couldn't believe it, and I was suprised a lot. It glare at me. I was startled. Then it ran away! I followed her. She was already gone. I asked if people saw him. Somebody said he saw her!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I guess no boys "helped" with this one. Have you heard the song "The Cat Came Back"? This reminds me of that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETCusT5kNM

    ReplyDelete